Dogs poop. We scoop.
Stop feeling guilty about your “dirty little secret”
Giving your dog the best life possible is important to you.
But if there is one aspect of pet care you don't enjoy, it is cleaning up after them.
You're not alone.
When surveyed, 90% of pet owners said they HATE cleaning up after the dog.
So what's a pet owner to do?
The process is simple.
We come to your home, walk through your yard, collect the waste, and haul it away for safe disposal.
You decide how often you want it done. Once a Week service is recommended for most households but we can also clean your yard Once Every other Week or Twice a Week, depending on your specific needs.
If you're ready to...
- Stop feeling guilty about your "dirty little secret"
- Stop stepping in dog poop
- Stop worrying about what your dog is tracking into your house
- Stop feeling frustrated, embarrassed, and disgusted with your yard
...then here's what you need to do:
- Request a Quote
- Approve your Quote
- Enjoy a poop-free lawn without the hassle
We have over 10 years of business experience, we scoop over 50 yards each week, and we have a background in veterinary technology. We are here to help you become your dog's champion caregiver.